Kat White // Killer Sunnies to Shop At

Monday, May 02, 2016

Looking for an awesome pair of sunnies? Well, I've got you covered! ;) 

Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Lower Queen Anne 

SUNNIES  ::  c/o NO WEEKENDS
T SHIRT  ::  Thrifted ( similar HERE & HERE)
CHOCKER  ::  c/o The Wear About (or similar HERE)
RINGS  ::  Forever 21
BAG  ::  Vintage Chanel ( similar HERE, HERE & HERE

_________

Hi LOVEs!!! How's your weekend? I hope you all had tons of fun!!! 
As much as I love high heels, and as much I am sucker for hats ( literally I can't live without those fashion items! ), sunglasses play such an important role when it comes to my fashion. Essentially, I carry at least two pair of sunnies in my purse all year around. It doesn't matter if it's sunny or cloudy, it's part of my fashion. Then,  during the summer, I might even carry more than three!! Can you relate? Or I am just crazy? Well... I'll just say: "One can never have too many pairs" So far my favorite brands are Free People and ASOS
Although I have those two favorite brands to shop at all the time, I am constantly looking for new places. I've been in love with a small Southern California brand called NO WEEKENDS and this KAT WHITE glasses that I am wearing. This post is for them. My first pair was ALEX in silver, and I was so obsessed with them!!!! Why past tense? Because, I just broke them last night... </3  
Anyway, their selection of sunnies just blew my mind, and I have other pairs - Luna Black, Perla Indigo, Nicole Black, and Nicole Brown . Of course I've been in love with them. I really dig their new spring/summer collection. I can't decide which ones I am going to get my hands on next. 
Seriously, if you are getting tired of shopping sunnies at the same places, or haven't been able to find a new perfect pair this season, you better check out NO WEEKENDS! I have a special code that you can take advantage of for some discounts. Simply add AIKA15 at check out and you are all set! 

Happy May, lovelies!!!

_________

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. I absolutely love your shoots! Those sunnies are amazing; love your edgy style.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sunnies are so cute!! 全然案内するよ〜!ちなみに麻里子です♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *