Grey Story

Friday, March 18, 2016

It's not a pop of color, but the color that everyone loves...

Photographed by Darien Brown  //  Wallingford 

SWEATER :: ZARA ( Adore these sweaters: HERE & HERE )
SHORTS :: One Teaspoon 
COAT :: c/o She In
TIGHTS :: Kohl's
BOOTS :: Jeffrey Campbell (old, Adore these pairs: HERE & HERE & HERE )
BAG :: Romwe
SUNNIES :: c/o NO WEEKENDS
LIPS :: Milani - Black Cherry

_________
Hi LOVEs!!!!
How's your week been going? Mine got still so busy with finishing up my moving. If you are a fashion blogger, or have tons of clothes, bag, shoes, and jewelry, I think you can relate that moving is one of the least favorite activities in the world!!!!! Yet, I just can't get over how pretty my new room is becoming and I couldn't be happier to now live in the brightest room at my place! Make sure to follow along my Instagram & snapchat (@fashionistaika) because you will get to peak my new space down the road!

When your awesome hair matches your outfit completely, you are totally sold! I've shared "grey on grey" looks many times here on my blog, but I should say, this is the best one YET! Thanks to my silver hair, this grey-on-grey look was brought to another level. It's just a hair to some of you, but it has been one of the major accessories to my ensembles!! Do you remember when I had a mermaid hair, I loooooved to play with colors a lot!! So having this sleek colored hair has allowed me to get out of my comfort zone and to try new styles that I have never thought I could pull off.
I've been in love with this ZARA gray sweater (options down below)  & She Inside long coat, so I just simply combined them together to make the look. Since the spring in the air, I kinda wanted to show off my skin, but it was wayyyyy to cold to be bare foot! So decided to wear cut-off shorts with sheer tights and finished off with a pair of killer ankle boots! Adding a smattering of colors in my lips and the bag gives playfulness to this grey on grey look, and I am digging how the entire look came out!
Ohh! If you are looking for a daunting pair of sunnies, I totally recommend you to check out NO WEEKENDS which I am wearing their striking mirrored sunnies! It has been my go-to sunnies! Don't forget to use "AIKA15" for 15% off your entire order! Wink-wink! 

Have a great Friday, and cheers to the weekends! ♥



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Your hair omg *O* Really love the colors of the look :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing <3

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *