Will You Be My Valentine? Valentine's Day Look with Forever 21

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tremendously excited to team up with @shopforever21now / @forever21 to bring you my second Valentine's look!

Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Downtown Seattle 

TOP :: Forever 21 (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
BAG :: Forever 21
SUNGLASSES :: Forever 21
SHOES :: Forever 21 (sold out, similar HERE & HERE )
(All courtesy of Forever 21 in collaboration with @shopforever21now )

SKIRT :: Forever 21 (option HERE, HERE & HERE )
LIPSTICK :: Yves Saint Laurent
WATCH :: c/o Aibi Watch (with the code "AIAKS" for 30% off sitewide ) 
_________

Hi LOVEs!!!!!
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I am so honored to team up with @shopforever21now to share my another Valentien's Day inspired look! (You can check the first one HERE ) Recently I've seen many people share their looks in elegant and pretty dresses with lace details, floral prints, or draped designs. And let me tell you... I LOVE THEM ALL!!! However,  I wanted mine to be a bit different from the rest. Tasteful, sophisticated with a hint of sex appeal!

An off-the-shoulder tops is an amazing option for any special occasion.  It's so appealing, and I personally love wearing it so much. It doesn't really show in the look, but this one is a bodysuit version, and I am in love with it! Especially now, with the lingering winter chill! I paired it with a red faux leather midi skirt, to give it the V's Day vibe. Plus it adds a lot of femininity! Finishing it off with black details such as this clutch/crossbody bag & lace-up heels, helps it look more chic and classic. This look definitely works for any kinds of date nights on Valentine's Day - a romantic dinner with your significant other, a fun girl's night with your besties, or a relaxing stay at home date night with your love ( just switch the skirt out for anything comfy! ;) )  Currently, I am a sucker for rocking a look with a choker rather than gorgeous statement necklaces! I literally wear it all the time!! Not to mention, it's so cute with the off-the-shoulder top!

Make sure to check @shopforever21now for more Valentine's Day Look ideas! 
What do you think of my look? Comment below! Hope you are all going to have the loveliest Valentine's Day! 



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

6 fashionable comments

  1. Love this outfit, super sexy and chic; perfect for VDay!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking absolutely perfect and I LOVE the hair color
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously girl you are too gorgeous for words and your hair!!!!! I can't keep up with it but it's so amazing!!!


    Sending you love from Sydney xx

    I've recently redesigned my site and posted on my collaboration with The Woolmark Company for Chinese New Year and would love to hear your thoughts!!

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, great style and blog you have!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in the red leather skirt!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *