Mysterious Love...♥

Thursday, September 10, 2015


Roses and me.

Photographed by Teban S of Asian ImpressionsNoir Impressions  //  DC • Swann House


Hi LOVEs!!!!
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably remember that I've posted the first picture a week ago, saying that I would share this set here on the blog. So there you go as promised! I shot these images with Teban while I was traveling to D.C., and I've already shared the first and second set on the previous posts.
The inspiration for this photoshoot was from the roses on the side table. They are beautiful and romantic at first glance and the bold red color represents passion and loyalty of love. However, roses  have another side of them. A more mysterious, dangerous, and strong characteristic. So I really wanted to use my inspiration from the roses and to express it through the images. It's so funny that one of the traits of Scorpio - my constellation - is mysterious and strong. I was trying to act like a woman who is passionate and loyal while she is actually a mysterious and strong lady. I found that another trait of Scorpio is that "it is like ocean, lovely on the surface, but dive down into their depths, and you'll fine beauty most people never see." When I saw it, I wonder roses could have a similar characteristic. Therefore my intentions of this shoot was exactly like that. No wonder I was naturally drawn to the roses for the inspiration and was projecting myself in the lady I described as my friend Teban was shooting away..

What do you think guys? Hope you enjoy this set as well as the first & second!
There will be one more coming, sooner or later! Don't miss out!

Enjoy your lovely day, dolls!

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Whenever I think of roses the book Little Prince comes to mind! Roses are exceptionally beautiful and yet kind of full of themselves :D The book has brainwashed me! :D I love the photoshoots, so sensual! The top here is phenomenal, sexy as hell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *