Shaggy Knit Cardi in 3 Ways

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It was fun styling my new shaggy knit cardigan in 3 ways! Make your wardrobe bigger with just a little twists and creativities.



Photographed by Marcus Annable // Queen Anne 


TOP: c/o Charlotte Russe  //  CARDIGAN: c/o Ami Clubwear (sold out,  adore thies or this)  //  JEANS: c/o Ami Clubwear (or similar here) //  SHOES: Qupid via c/o Ami Clubwear  //  HAT: Free People  //  BAG: Vintage via Buffalo Exchange  //  SUNNIES: c/o Wholesale Celebshades (use code 'shady15' for 15% off )  //  LIPSTICK:  Body Shop  //  JEWELRY: ASOS necklace, Urban Outfitters/Forever 21/H&M rings 


_________


Hi LOVEs! Happy hump day!
When I got this awesome shaggy knit from Ami Clubwear (sorry, it's sold out!), I was simply fascinated by how soft and cozy it is. So I was totally obsessed with it and was wearing it a few days in a low, but I was tired of wearing it in the same way. Then I found out the other 2 ways that I can rock this cardigan differently without changing anything I was wearing! I always love it when my creativity is so keen somehow and use it for a styling twist.

I finally got my hands on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans that can perfectly go with everything! I have been adoring a combination of hight waist jeans and cropped tops. But really didn't have a chance to meet the perfect pair. In this spring and summer, denim items will be one of the hot trends, and I am sure you will see me in these skinny jeans countless times! Since the shaggy knit cardigan has a texture and prints, I went with a simple cropped top to make the cardigan pop and put on a wide brimmed hat for a boho vibe. Adding something brighter is definitely an great way for transitioning into a spring look, and I chose my new silver pumps and red violet lipstick to finish my outfit.

Okay, now let's talk about the other two looks. It's seriously easy how I changed the look, and everyone can do this with your fave cardigan. For the second look, I just wrapped the cardigan, like a kimono style by overlaying it one another and tied with a wide belt. I love how this one turned out a sophisticated look. On the other hand, the third one is more playful and spring-ready which I styled it as an oversized scarf. I folded the cardigan horizontally and wrapped it around my neck casually. I was planning to get a black and white scarf to survive the remained chill, but thanks to this cardigan I found an awesome alternative!

I hope you enjoyed all the three looks and hopefully you will try the little twists when you are in need of some help for your regular looks :) 


~SHOP THE LOOK~





_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. Wow, at first I thought these were three absolutely different outfits with different pieces! :D You're a genius! I love the kimono style look the most! Looks so cozy, absolutely adore it! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *