New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 30, 2014



Photographed by Marcus Annable // West Queen Anne

DRESS :: c/o TOBI

COAT :: Forever 21

SHOES :: Charlotte Russe (old, but adore these and these)

CLUTCH :: From my mom (similar here or here)

ACCESSORIES :: Gifted EXPRESS choker necklace (similar here or here),
c/o Charlotte Russe bracelet, Forever 21 earrings, NARS lipstick 



______________



Hi LOVEs!!
Can you believe that we are already celebrating New Years Eve tomorrow!?!? I definitely can't believe it, but I am really excited and ready for the new year! What are you planning on wearing tomorrow for New Year's Eve?
 I shared a girly and sparkling party look in my last post, and I hope you liked how I styled the dress with a fur vest! Here is my second party look with Tobi again, and you can see that it is much more elegant with plenty of sex appeal!

I am so happy to have this super lovely LBD from Tobi, and this might just be the perfect dress for NYE! This is certainly one of the best LBDs in my closet, to be honest with you. Since I have small breasts, I usually feel uncomfortable wearing a strapless dress, but I chose this one because it has little cute off-sleeve cuffs that help draw your gaze away from my chest area. At the same time, they provide added support to keep my top in place, even when dancing! These sleeves make this dress even more appealing and alluring.  I love how the dress looks from the back, too.  It is a low & open cut, yet it does not give too much away. I just can't get enough of this dress!

I decided to pair this dress with my favorite black platform pumps that have gold and leopard print details. Whenever I wear a dress, I tend to wear platform heels to balance out my height, since I have a long torso with short legs. The reason I chose this pair of pumps is that I could match them with my gold accessories and leopard coat that I recently scored at Forever 21.  Even though you will take your coat off at a party, you want to keep that wow factor even when you are headed to the party, don't you? Well I do! So it's great to throw on a statement coat over your lovely party dress. That way you can definitely provide double WOWs!! This leopard coat is super duper cozy and its plush texture is beyond amazing!
I tried not to over-accessorize; I just added a statement pearl chocker necklace that I got from my friend as a birthday gift, along with simple hoop earrings, one bracelet, and a gold clutch from my mom to store my belongings. For my hair, I did a messy up-do with curled one-side bang, which is my go-to party hairstyle. And of course, bold lipstick always provides the perfect finishing touch!    

I hope you love/like my NYE look, and hopefully you got some inspiration on what to wear tomorrow!!
By the way, if you follow me on Instagram, you probably know already that I dyed my hair in S I L V E R !!!!!! Yes, Asian Frozen! Finally one of my dreams came true right before 2014 ends! I'd wanted to try this color for 8 years, so you have no idea how thrilled I have been to have this hair! I still can't get used to it, though. haha...
I am really excited to show you my new hair color here on ALC with my winter outfits! Look forward to it!!!!!!

Have a great last Tuesday of the year!♥



______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. It's with pleasure, as with much interest, I waiting for you for next year.
    Discover your new ideas and choice of clothing style
    Best Wishes for 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the sleeves on this dress, and that cute leopard coat! Hope you had a lovely NYE! :)
    Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *