The Current Obsession

Friday, September 26, 2014


Photographed by Benjamin Widdowson // Queen Anne



TEE & RIPPED WHITE JEANS & LEOPARD PRINT CARDIGAN (or Similar here): Topshop
WHITE FRAMED SUNGLASSES & HOOP EARRINGS: Forever 21
HOLOGRAM MINI BAG (Similar Here or Here) : Nasty Gal
TWO-TONE PUMPS: JustFab



______________


Hi LOVEs! 
Now, I have to admit that I have become completely obsessed with all-white looks more than EVER. If you have been following me here or on my Insta, you know what I am talking about.
I really love its crispness and sleekness, and you can never go wrong with a white ensemble. Although the color is not as bright and strong as bold colors like red or orange, it's still dramatic enough to catch your eyes. So I was very pleased when I found these perfect ripped white jeans I had been looking for like decades at TOPSHOP. I actually DIYed them to make the holes in the knees bigger, I added additional ripped parts on the left thigh, and chopped the hems off to make them into ankle-gazing crops. The 60's vibe is one of the hot trends right now and yes, I am intrigued by it a bunch. This pair of jeans can instantly and effortlessly help achieve that, and they are even better when pairing with a half turtle neck crop top or chunky knit sweater.
In addition to these awesome white jeans, my smile is even bigger with my new leopard print fuzzy cardigan also from TOPSHOP. The texture is just mind-blowing!!!! I am literally able to wear it all day long, and even go to sleep in it! The leopard big print is super playful. Who in the world doesn't like such a fun print? I am so happy about how cozy and warm it is! This one will surely be in my clothing rotation item for a while!

I styled up these recent lovely finds with an oversized tee knotted around my waist and a pair of white pumps with an interesting back design, to keep the white palette going. The playful cardigan kind of fired me up to add another playful piece, which is this killer hologram mini bag. When it comes to fall makeup, it's all about sporting dark colors. So I love the combination of dark purple eyeshadow and dark hued lipstick like how I am wearing today's post.  What's your favorite fall makeup?

Hopefully you are having an amazing Friday! TGIF lovelies ♥   





______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *