In the Sunday Pacific NW Magazine...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012










Hi LOVEly readers! 
I am deeply sorry for not being able to update my blog almost for a month... I've had to take care of many personal things. BUT! I am back now :) 

Today I have very exciting and memorable news to share with you. 

As you already saw the pictures above I am so honored to have the opportunity to be in one of the Seattle magazine. Sadly it's not about me ( but someday for sure!), it's about an interview of my boss at work regarding fashion, which carried on a few months ago. At the interview I modeled one of a young designer's gowns. 
I really wouldn't expect that the pictures the photographer took would be shown that big and not even on the cover and on a two-page spread.

As well as the magazine, if you go to Pacific NW Magazine Facebook Page those photos are selected as their profile and cover photos.
How couldn't I be more happier when I found that out?

I still can't believe that I am there. However I am super pleased all my effort I've made is paying of little by little. This great opportunity definitely gave me more confidence and strongly convinced me of this:

"if you don't give up, you can surely make everything happen, no matter how long it will take"


My dream is to be a..


☆JAPANESE PETITE FASHIONISTA IN THE US☆



I don't know how long it will take me to reach this point, but I would like to hope it won't take a long time and hopefully next time I am in any magazine, it features my fashion :) Until then I will keep doing my best !!!!!!!  



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆    STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 
Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *